The Jon Bullas Golf Academy
Jon brings over 20 years of worldwide experience in the game of golf to you. Through gaining knowledge of playing the game at every level, Jon has created a holistic approach to coaching. Studying every area of the game with some of the worlds greatest instructors has helped Jon develop his proven teaching system. Players of all ages and abilities can learn all aspects of the game. Jon Bullas is Director of Instruction of The Golf Academy at Lakewood Ranch in Florida. Students learn using state of the art video analysis technology and the Championship facilities of Lakewood Ranch Country Club.
I hope you enjoy my site and I look forward to meeting at our Academy.
ELITE SUMMER TRAINING CAMP
PGA Advanced Director of Instruction Jon Bullas and Senior Certified Instructor Nathan Bertsch bring over 50 years of combined experience in competing and coaching Elite level players. The Elite Summer Training Program is aimed at junior players that are looking to advance their game to the next level and play competitive events. We use a holistic approach to coaching by blending State of the Art technology to the individual student to create a personalized plan for improvement in all areas of their game. We believe in quality over quantity and guarantee the maximum student to coach ratio of 4:1.
- Full-day Golf Training Program
- High Speed Video Analysis
- Launch Monitor and Combine
- SAM PuttLab Evaluation and Training
- K-Vest 3D Bio-mechanics Analysis and Bio-Feedback training
- TPI Fitness Screening and Training Program
- Mental Conditioning and Tournament Preparation
- Golf Academy backpack, Golf Shirt and Hat
- Travel to a multi-day event with a coach
- Learn how to play a practice round
- Maximize tournament preparation and Game Plan
- Learn how Elite Players play tournaments
- Tournament Hydration and Nutrition
Example Training week
|9am-12pm||Full Swing and Game Analysis||Wedge Game Instruction||Full Swing Training
|Play 18 Holes|
|Fitness Screening||Play 9 Holes||Putting Training||Play 9 Holes||Play 18 Holes|
|Play 9 Holes||Fitness Training||Fitness Training||Fitness Training||Review|
** This schedule is open to change.
* During a Tournament week the Friday will become the practice round day, the tournament will be the Saturday and Sunday.
|7 day Tournament week||
10% Discount on each additional week after first week
10% Sibling Discount
Full Time Junior Program
The Full-Time Junior Program is a complete training program for juniors that want to play competitively, play Collegiate golf and ultimately Professionally. The program is year round that coincides with the school semesters (August – June). The program is also available for single fall or spring semesters. Read More.